UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent that last month or so feeling that I am really losing the plot. :confused: Dont go out and leave Heidi v often but when I do I keep forgetting to close the child gate that keeps her in the kitchen/diner/conservatory. This weekend OH watched her undo it!!!!! :eek:

Lazily instead of putting the handle right down so that to lift it you need to squeeze the sides, we put it nearly down so that the gate catches but you can flip the handle back up to get in and out easily - well it appears that madam can do this too. :thumbup:

Hard to believe that when we first got her she could fit through the bars............ :)

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When she could no longer fit through the bars we thought the next stage would be jumping over :lol:
Keep thinking about removing it now she is no longer a puppy but it seems to serve a good purpose - when its closed that is :lol:

·
Registered
10,426 Posts
I leave our baby gate open but so it needs pulling in towards the doggs to open it. Owen has figured out that if he put his front feet on top of the gate and walks backwards he can open the gate. Its usually my bitches that work things out like that Tegan can escape from her crate.

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cant beleive I didnt think to put it the other way round - what a twit!! :arf:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.