Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My little angels <3

Discussion in 'Small Animal Photo Galleries' started by KariThePanda, Aug 24, 2013.

1. KariThePanda

KariThePanda PetForums Newbie

This here's my baby bunny Winston. He's a little holland lop, born in May. He's a spoiled little bunny who loves to hop and run about,and his favorite food is cantaloupe ;3
    [​IMG]

Here he is after a bath. I bathe him by gently pouring warm water over him in the drink sink while he nibbles treaties. I only bathe him occasionally when he's a smelly bunny ;3 normally he's well groomed and smells like fresh clothes. He'll do anything for nummy sugary fruits and veggies though.
    [​IMG]

This is Mr. Panda Ratty, he's a sweet little ball of love who likes to groom hair and lick lips.
    [​IMG]

And here's him being a little digger. Sometimes he burrows around under the cage bedding like a cartoon mole x3 It's priceless.
    [​IMG]

2. KariThePanda

KariThePanda PetForums Newbie

3. Danielmorgan

Danielmorgan PetForums Junior

sorry i am not getting any images here but 100% sure on one thing that it would be adorable having sweet gestures and postures..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice