Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My Lily is missing

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by flynnsmum, Aug 2, 2009.

1. flynnsmum

flynnsmum PetForums Member

She hasn't been seen since Thursday evening (29th July) when we let her out as usual. It is so unlike her not to come in for her meals. She is black/white and was last seen in the Maiden Newton area of Dorchester. I'm hoping she has just gone off on a hunt and forfot to come back but like I say it is SO UNLIKE her. :(

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

Ahh sorry to hear she hasnt come home yet its hard you cant help but worry have you put some posters round etc. hope she comes home soon. x

3. flynnsmum

Hi Sullivan, we have printed off some leaflets today to start posting in neighbours doors etc and I will be putting ad in local shop tomorrow. Will also ring vets etc if she doesn't come home today.

4. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

Has she been speyed and if not, how old is she? Could be off looking for a mate.

I hope she comes home soon x

5. flynnsmum

Yes Buggles she was spayed years ago. She is 7 this year, we've had her since she was 8 weeks old.

6. flynnsmum

Have now got her details registered on local lost and found cat sites and on the national missing pet site. Also a friend of mine who helps out with a dog sanctuary has circulated her details for me. Fingers crossed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice