Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My 'lil Murphy boy

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by sarah84, Jun 24, 2010.

1. sarah84

sarah84 PetForums Newbie

I am in desperate need of a loving inbetween home for my beloved collie bassett cross Murphy. He's been with me for five years but after a horrible change in circumstances, and a lot of tears, I have a found him a new and wonderful loving home. Unfortunately, they cant take him until the end of July, and I need to find somewhere safe and calm and loving for him to be in the interim.

Anybody have any ideas? Im completely lost in all this, my hearts breaking. Im of course willing to pay for him to board somewhere, but it need to be a stable, real home, and Im having real trouble trying to find somewhere...

I'll take any suggestions!
    :(

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

have you contacted a rescue they may have someone that may foster your dog if you explain the trouble your having . just until you get sorted.

3. hawksport

hawksport Banned

Pity it's not a girl I have one going home Monday

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice