UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd share this photo with you :D!
Its a rareity that i show pictures of myself but the people in this picture make it all worth while!

Left to right;

Back row: Lexy, Rob
Middle Row: Julie, Laura, Stacey, Terri
Front Row: Myself, Becky
(yes my butt is awfully close to that bin >.<)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Fab and fun picture, hope you enjoyed your last day and have a great summer.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe thankyouu!
We're all coming back next year apart from Terri and Julie so we're not all being split up just yet!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Hi,

Hope you have a super last day, are you doing anything special to celebrate the last day?

Enjoy your summer! hope its a good one. Nice pic of you and your friends!

Izzie

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha! Our maths teacher really didn't teach us anything in the year we had him.
However he told us to pass we needed 30/40 to pass so we all worked really hard, then we got into the exam and my friend passed with 20/40 lol..
i passed with 26/40 :D

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No idea yet! I still have a 2 year course to go at college! then i want to go to uni and study something around animal biology x

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
haha! Our maths teacher really didn't teach us anything in the year we had him.
However he told us to pass we needed 30/40 to pass so we all worked really hard, then we got into the exam and my friend passed with 20/40 lol..
i passed with 26/40 :D
Wow well done! that is brilliant, you deserve a great summer after all the work you have put in!

Izzie

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow well done! that is brilliant, you deserve a great summer after all the work you have put in!

Izzie
Thankyou! It was a real struggle as i failed maths at GCSE and I've been trying for 3 years to get a qualification in it so to finally pass is a massive weight of my shoulders!
I never thought i would enjoy education but going to an animal-based college changed my opinion drastically :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.