Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My kitten is just not herself

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Victoria Lopez, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Victoria Lopez

Victoria Lopez PetForums Newbie

Happy Valentine's day! It's been a nice day except and mouse importantly my sweet kitten Penny is just pretty much just laying there, she has no energy does not seem like she's in pain but she's just laying there not wanting to play or when walk around she's been that way all day and I'm worried about her I don't know how to help
    She did have a gagging session this morning but nothing productive

2. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

Cats are experts at hiding pain. If she is still causing concern you need to speak to your vet for advice.

chillminx and Lurcherlad like this.
  3. Bertie'sMum

Bertie'sMum Obedient Cat Slave

Poor Penny :( She may have a furball which she can't get rid of. but a quick trip to the vet would probably be best to check that it's nothing worse.

chillminx, PhatCat and Cully like this.
  4. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Any sudden unexplained change especially in kittens needs to be investigated by a vet so please make an appointment to have her seen today.

chillminx and Lurcherlad like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice