Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My kitten 4 months old past away.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Swiftkd, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Swiftkd

Swiftkd PetForums Newbie

I had one cat i bought it one year ago in may 2017 and never felt this kind of love before, at that moment i knew i love cats with my entire being. My sisters her cat was pregnant and at that point she was like maybe you should get another kitten to fill the house a bit more and i was like why not. So now its early december 2018 and she brought the cat to my house, when i saw her i was instantly in love she came to be and started purring. Everything went well with her she was really healthy but then last week the most unlucky thing happend she was roaming through the house and she was under a bed then the bed collapsed on her then i heard screaming from my brothers room cuz there is where it happend, so i stood up behind my computer and check out what the commotion was and there i saw my little baby laying on the ground all stiff and my heart broke into a 1000 pieces we instantly rushed to the vet who said the best thing to do is put her to sleep, but i couldn't life if i didn't try anything so they put her in a sleep coma to see if she would recover at all, everything was fine about her but the vet assumed that something felt on her head and that she had brain damage. Sitting at home in tears wating for the vet's to call hoping for good new that some how she would make it but unfortunately they could not help her anymore i had to go to another vet hospital to make a IMR and that would've cost me a fortune and now i can't think clearly anymore. What if i had my door closed and she was laying on my lap what if i had the money, i keep thinking all this scenarios that what if i did something different my poor baby would still be here. It has now been 5 days sinds the accident and i am heartbroken, everytime i go sit in my room i see her, she filled my room and my heart with love. In the end i was the one who had to tell the doctor to put her to sleep how can i ever keep living with the fact that i am the one who let this all happening.

her name was diva, i hope that in the 2 months that i had her that i did give her the best life i could give, my heart might never recover she will always be with me my tiny familair.

Attached Files:

2. Swiftkd

Swiftkd PetForums Newbie

I will never forget you diva.

3. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Im so sorry to hear this :(
    Run free, beautiful Diva. You were very much loved.

4. Swiftkd

Swiftkd PetForums Newbie

It almost has been one week but my heart still hurts and i feel so hollow just the though about my beautiful baby makes me sad.

5. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

It takes a while to heal . [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice