Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

my hurt cat

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by LYNN MILLAR, Sep 14, 2018 at 7:19 PM.

1. LYNN MILLAR

LYNN MILLAR PetForums Newbie

hi im hoping ive put this on right thread..my cat is just under 2 yrs old..she was found under a car by a woman who rang me threw her we id tag..she was taken to the vet who said that her spine and back was really sore she was put on penicillin an a strong tablet..were not sure if shes been hit by a car or if someone has hit her she cant really stand..an from that has happened my cat is very scared and jumps..im not afraid incase she dosnt trust me to look after her :(

2. HappyKitty

HappyKitty PetForums Junior

She's obviously been through a bad time poor thing. Try and be calm and gentle around her and give her time, longterm she'll know you love her and she's safe with you. Did the vet give any indication of how long it might take her to physically recover?

3. LYNN MILLAR

LYNN MILLAR PetForums Newbie

no shes on penicillian and another antibiotic which is very hard to give her considering whats shes went through so when she has to get them she gets panicky and scared but has to be done

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice