Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My horse Star :-D

Discussion in 'Horse Photo Galleries' started by Melx, May 28, 2010.

1. Melx

Melx PetForums Member

Hi everyone Heres a pic of Star my horse I have asked countless questions about on here!! Lol :)

She is a 16.2tb Mare and she is 13 this year. This picture was taken a few weeks ago. When I bought her she was underweight and had no mucle at all. Her coat was dull and she was just misserable.

I like to think there is a big change since iv had her and she actually looks happy now and like there is a life in there and not just an empty space of sadness!

I will add to some more pictures when I get some, just always forget until I am at home!

It says I have attached it so I hope it has worked!! :thumbup:

Attached Files:

• Star.jpg
      Star.jpg
      File size:
      132.2 KB
      Views:
  2. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

she looks lovely!!!

3. VickyF

VickyF PetForums Member

what a star!!!!!!she's gorgeous

4. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

She's beautiful!! A nice big girl!! :thumbup: Her weight and condition looks fab she's getting a lovely round bum. How's the work coming with her now you've had her back sorted?

5. Melx

Melx PetForums Member

She is really fat now (since picture was taken) lol but id rather her fat than underweight!!
    Since having her back done she is much better!! Have moved yards two weeks ago and she going really well there but think I may have to leave now as my yard owner decided to be really rude to me yesterday and banning my instructor from the yard as I wasnt having lessons with one of her instructors and then say my instructor isnt even aloud to ride Star, even though me, my instructor and Star are insured for such cases like her falling off or breaking something etc etc
    They have said unless my instructor has lessons with one of theirs so they can check she can ride she is not aloud to teach me even though I have had her since I have had Star!
    Cant be at a yard where I cannot have my own instructor when I told them before she came down and it was not an issue, my instructor has now said she will not teach me on that yard because of the way she was spoken to.

Dont want to keep moving Star, feel awful for moviong again and un settling her but I dont see what else I can do! Any ideas?

6. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Wow never heard anything like that before!!!! I'd move her now before she really settles if you can find somewhere to take her? That sort of attitude doesn't bode well for the future so I'd get out now!! I'd make sure you tell the yard owner exactly why you are leaving too! Rude cow!!:mad:

7. Melx

Melx PetForums Member

Well luckily I have found somewere else, viewing it Sunday so hope all goes well!! Also she gets a stable there for same price and I do like her in at night lol
    It was just the rudeness about it! Manners cost nothing if you ask me so not hard to say something politely. Went down last night and they barely said a word to me, not nice considering I have to go there daily!
    I have never been to a yard with that being an issue and tbh my instructor has been teaching me since I have had Star so why all of a sudden would I tell her to bring all of her paperwork down, even though she had her BHS cards anyway!
    She text me last night and apparently it is illegal for her to let someone get on my horse at her yard.... Ye ok then!! Would it be illegal for my sister or my mum to get on MY horse? I think not.
    Glad people agree and im not just over reactng though lol :thumbup:

8. Melx

Melx PetForums Member

Found another of her! This was before having her back done and before she started proper work!
    Her tail is so long and her main... Looks so different compared to now lol

Really going to have to take some pics of her though, will put some of her now as soon as I can :thumbup:

(Think its attached)

Attached Files:

9. EffyJiggy

EffyJiggy PetForums Junior

She is beautiful! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice