UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to rehome four of my hens today :( they just got to noisey from half four until 9ish am i used to have to stand in the garden with them at 6 am to try keep them quiet and it was taking its toll getting up three and four times from 4.30 onwards.

luckily i found a fantastic home, they have a huge sectioned off bit of garden which is as big as my garden, its got grass, soil and climbing frames to perch on and trees to shade under its fantastic, i was upset but i still have two as i thoguht they woudl be a bit quieter and they are virtually house hens but six was to many to have in the house all day long.

I saved them from the slaughter house 6 weeks ago, they were battery hens so they have a fab life now, just wish i hadnt had to let them go :(

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Dont beat your self up petal ...you did good in saving them pat your self on the back..;)

and now thye have a good home xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.