UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday started as a pain and i had to take the car up to the garage to be diagnosed and fixed but at lunch time i was called to say they had to get it sorted through the rover dealer,so off i trotted back to the garage to fetch the car.My daughter had phoned a little earlier too say she was in a lot of pain,she is 8 months pregnant,so i told her to take her self to the hospital to get checked out.About thirty minutes after getting back with the car i had a call from her friend saying my daughter is in labour.I went up to the hospital and at 6.27pm watched my first grandchild enter the world.It was amazing.My little grandaughter was 33 days ealy but weighed in at a respectablt 6lb 3 1/2 oz,she is healthy but has to stay in hospital for a few weeks just to make sure she is feeding properly.I haven't had time to load any photos but i shall try to later.
YAY,I'M A NANNY.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Congratulations wow what a Halloween present :) Its truly amazing to see your grand child born,i had the privilege of seeing my grand child born,a day you will never forget. Glad to hear that they are both alright

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
massive congratulations!

cant wait for photos :D

·
Administrator
35,979 Posts
Congratulations Nanny :thumbup: Welcome to the world to your little Grand-daughter :)
A truly amazing experience for you to be have been there and I'm sure one you will never forget.
I was fortunate enough to deliver my Grand-daughter - a home birth and the mid-wife was delayed :eek:

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Awww she's absolutely gorgeous. Love her name

What a perfect Halloween treat for you all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.