Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My guineas have swapped personalities!

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by Peppa, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Peppa

Peppa PetForums Junior

Fudge started of fine, when we got him out of his cage he wud sit on knee for ages just letting us stroke him, now we have the new one (Toffee), toffee used to chase fudge around so we separated them, now when we get Fudge out he really doesnt want to be held, if we stroke him he throws his head back as if to move our hand away and he just wanted to get away!

On the other hand Toffee is so soft, wen hes on our knee he just lies there and snuggles in, he will let you do anything! But i am worried Fudge will get left out if he wont let us 'pet' him if you see what i mean? :D

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

do u smell of toffee when u pick fudge up?

3. Peppa

Peppa PetForums Junior

thats what we thought of at first so we have started picking fudg up first just incase, we tried again there and he started nibbling daughters finger and throwing his head back again as if he didnt want touching & wouldnt sit still! :D

She now has Toffee on her knee all snuggled in! :D

4. Neza

Neza PetForums VIP

Sounds like they have switched pecking orders, lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice