Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My GranCats

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by PuppyNannie, Aug 12, 2009.

1. PuppyNannie

PuppyNannie PetForums Newbie

Yippee am cat sitting all my gran cats for a whole weekend were going to have lots of Fun:)

2. Cat_Crazy

Cat_Crazy PetForums VIP

Sounds like lots of fun!!

Enjoy it whilst you can.

3. ChinaBlue

ChinaBlue PetForums VIP

Methinks you may be a quivering wreck:001_tt2: :eek:ut:by the end of the weekend - especially with the one that should have 666 tattooed across her forehead....lol!:D;)

4. PuppyNannie

PuppyNannie PetForums Newbie

Well i made it this far,am just a little qevery but i dont know if it was because my daughter had me doing 85 miles on the m6 and m56 to get to the airport on time or if it was because six cats wanting feeding at the same time.All different foods i may say and i had to cook fish for one,but a sprinkle of the magic craze cat treats had them all behaveing for their nannie.And yes they were spoilt rotten i had all the toys out everywhere and the cushion,s on the floor like a obstacle course for them to play on now am a naughty nannie lol but i survived lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice