UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been feeling pretty rough both physically and mentally the last couple of days.. but my girls have kept me going .

Clover is just so loving and accepting. She is fine as long as she is with me and Daisy :) She knows when things aren't right and stays close :)

Daisy makes me laugh with her constant antics. Her latest obsession is emptying all my pockets :rolleyes:

So thanks girls for being you.. love you both :)

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Your girls are very special - even Daisy now seems to sense when you're not right. You have 2 nurses & comforters to snuggle up with.

Hope you are soon feeling better x

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry you're feeling rough :(

Anything I can do to help? I'm free tomorrow if you're up to visitors?
That would be nice :) House is a tip, but I know you won't mind. what time do you wanna come? we could go and explore those fields a bit more :) I've got to be in about lunch time as they deliver my medication

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Metaldog is coming to tomorrow :) Going to bring food for me for lunch and treats for the girls :)

Then we're going to go for a walk :) Thanks Hon x

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Hope you feel better soon hun x

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Metaldog is coming to tomorrow :) Going to bring food for me for lunch and treats for the girls :)

Then we're going to go for a walk :) Thanks Hon x
That't lovely, Metaldog has a heart of gold. Just be careful though that she doesn't get your lunch and the girls treats mixed up, Clover & Daisy would love your lunch but wouldn't be too happy if you got their goodies :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.