Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my friend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cassies-mum, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

her dad trains police dogs :eek:
    i want a police dog :D

he can train my dog for me if he wants :rolleyes:

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I was offered to have Sky police trained....noooo thanks :laugh:

3. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

That would be cool lol, mind you do they ever go off duty hehe :smilewinkgrin:

It would be like having a lose canon i would think having one trained to that high standard as a pet, how would that work????

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Exactly. I'd have this dog climbing six foot walls and being generally crazy LOL. It would be nice to have her trained in such a way BUT I'm worried she would turn into a work dog and lose her personality.

5. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

Thats it you see, they are different training methods for a reason thankfully, but some of the training would be good, like the heel and recall work lol, they can keep the rest hehe, i love german sheperds, but never had one, as my uncle always had sheperds and knowing what they can be like sot of put me off lol, so i had a dobermann instead lmao.

All of his german shepherds would never let my auntie go anywhere near em, the only ones that could were obviously my uncle and me, no one else cud get anywhere close!:eek:hmy::smilewinkgrin:

6. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

their dog gaurds everything,
    barks in a direction thats pointed in if they clap, click then point its so confusing lol

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Speaking of dobes I went to meet the OH earlier and met a man with a stunning dally and a dobe with....wait for it.... it's natural ears AND tail!!!! :D They were so beautiful, not an ounce more of fat on them than they needed :D

But yes, Sky wouldn't feel like my dog if she was trained in such a way. I don't need or want a police dog anyway :rolleyes:

lmao awesome dogs your uncle had :001_tt2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice