Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My first ever rant in dog chat :p

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by MrRustyRead, Oct 17, 2013.

1. MrRustyRead

MrRustyRead PetForums VIP

RANT ALERT!!: As i was driving down my road about to pull into the drive i saw a man walking his dog past our house so i stopped to let him go past. As i stopped his dog then proceeded to squat a do a poo in our drive away, the man realised i was looking at him as i knew exactly what his dog had just done, so he stopped hesitated and bent down as if to pick it up while i drove my car into the other bit of our drive and then quickly walked past. I wish i had gotten out of the car quicker so i could give him a piece of my mind as in fact he had pretended to pick it up and so it was left in our drive way! If he had ran out of poo bags he should of said so and apologised and id of given him one and just said next time i think you best remember a poo bag when walking your dog. If your not going to be a responsible dog owner you should not have one!

2. lostbear

lostbear Bear right at Newcastle . . .

That is disgusting - there are some filthy buggers about!

3. Huskylover1

Huskylover1 PetForums Member

Just don't understand some people. Why pretend too pick it up if he had no intention of doing it anyway. Idiot,hopefully you can catch him next time.

4. Leanne77

Leanne77 PetForums VIP

I simply cannot understand people who walk dogs and do not take poo bags. Plenty of times I have driven past people allowing their dogs to poo on pavements etc and sheepishly walk away, or try and drag their dog mid squeeze as they obviously have nothing to pick it up with. Makes me so angry.

5. Golden6

Golden6 PetForums Member

There is nothing worse than a dog owner who does not pick up their dogs poo but a dog owner who doesn't pick up a poo that has been done on someone's private property is despicable!!! It really beggars belief!! I'd be fuming too!!!! :mad5:

6. MrRustyRead

i gave him a proper stare as if to say u better pick that up mister!

7. danielled

danielled Guest

I hate it when peop don't pick up after their dog. Not too long ago I found dog poo on our front garden and it Wasn't Buddy's.

8. lupie

lupie PetForums VIP

That's horrendous. I went out on a walk the other day and forgot poo bags, and I spent the entire walk petrified Ruska was gonna do a poop! Luckily she didn't but I felt awful that I didn't have bags! How someone could just leave it on your driveway without saying anything.... :skep:

9. DollyGirl08

DollyGirl08 PetForums VIP

My dogs don't often poo on the street but when they do you can guarantee it is in someone's driveway or in the middle of the road. I do pick up though.
    The amount of poo I have stepped in because people cba to pick up after their dogs!

10. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

Dirty lazy buggers :rolleyes:

11. labradrk

labradrk PetForums VIP

It's always fun when the nights are drawing and you thread on a steaming pile left on the pavement. At least in the daylight, you have a decent chance of seeing it. In the dark, nope. :rolleyes: I'm a dog lover and it absolutely infuriates me so lord knows how dog haters feel.

I usually find that if you holler at someone you catch leaving it or about to leave it, "oh, did you need a bag??" it shames them into picking it up. Well, apart from once when a tit walking past my car with a Staffie who shat literally outside my car door, who then pretended not to hear me. Luckily I knew where he lived and posted it through his letterbox. :)

12. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

This house, which thank the Lord I am moving out of on Sunday, has a front door going straight on to the pavement and some scumbag has allowed their dog to crap right outside the door. I was going to put a note out with some bags: Would whoever let their dog crap here, please pick it up. And by the look of it, he needs a better diet.

I went doggie walking a couple of weeks ago with someone who contacted me via a local social website. Her little dog did one and she asked me if you have to pick it up here. I told her I didn't think they put the poo bins there for decoration.

People are a pain in the rear end.

13. Deb87

Deb87 PetForums Junior

Mingers. to be fair though mine did one that was so big I couldn't get it all in the bag without making a mess. I tried though and I got a lot of it. Then I thanked god that she did it in a place no one would stand.

14. MrRustyRead

I really wanted to plop it in a poo bag and run up the street and chuck it at him but I thought I best not ha

15. la468

la468 Guest

It's really annoying when owners do not pick up after their dogs! There's so much dog poo around my local area, you have to literally stare at the ground when you're walking else you'll end up stepping in some, it's disgusting.

16. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I didn't see this and had my own rant about exactly the same thing. :eek:

17. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I hate it when people don't pick up :(

I went flying on a massive pile of it when I was out with the girls today! I actually skidded on it, I dunno how I didn't fall! Luckily it'd all come off my boot by the time i'd got home, just made sure I walked through a lot of wet (and clean!!!) grass!

I can understand the odd time when maybe you run out of bags for whatever reason, i've been caught out a few times thinking there were more bags left on the roll or in my pocket than what there actually was, but luckily i've never actually needed any more once i've ran out! If I was close enough to home, i'd walk back, get a bag and go and pick it up, especially if it was right on or in front of someones house!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice