Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My first dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SeaThreePeeO, Jul 17, 2009.

1. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Here is a picture of my first dog Rex or Rexy Pexy Poo as he was known.

He was given to us by a man that worked with my boyfirend at the time. They were going to have him put to sleep because he was apparently naughty and wouldn't do a thing he was told. He was exciteable and high spirited, but I have to honestly say he was a wonderful dog.

Sadly we lost him on 7th January 2004 to cancer.

Attached Files:

• rex.jpg
      rex.jpg
      File size:
      19.6 KB
      Views:
  2. goodvic2

goodvic2 PetForums VIP

He looks lovely. Well done for taking him on! Are you considering another dog? x

3. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

We have one at the moment, Shen a 5 year old black lab. We got him as a friend for Rex, but sadly they only got to spend less then a year together.

When we first got Rex he was very dog unfriendly, but with paitence and training he learn to enjoy the company of other dogs. Its just such a shame that he didn't get to spend long with his new friend.

I would love to add another dog to our family, but at the the times not quite right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice