Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my feeble attempt to catch the red sky at night.. shepherds delight and all that

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lizzyboo, Jun 7, 2010.

1. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

this pic is my feeble attempt at catching the red sky at night and all that malarky. it looked far nicer without the camera to be honest.

and on another note................. i have bitten into a plum this morning........... and narrowly missed some sort of creature :eek::eek:. i was nearly sick.. right there... on the spot! urrrghhhhh!

Attached Files:

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Don't put yourself down, the picture is great.The times i've tried to get a decent red sky at night shot and they look realy naf.:D:D

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

It is lovely :) and Lmao @ the por lil creature bout to be eaten :p :D

4. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Nothing like getting a good sunset/sunrise on camera :D

You haven't done a terrible job of it, but if you'd like a bit of help for the next time, I'm glad to be of service :D

What camera are you using? I'll have a look and see what settings/technique I can recommend if you like :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice