Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My escape artist syrian did it again!!

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by Sarah+Hammies, May 9, 2010.

1. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

My little escape artist Mr Chip did it again last night!!! I have had to house him in a perfecto tank temporarily as he chewed a naffing great big hole through the base of his old cage, but its not the cage he escaped from its the perfecto tank!!! :eek:

At 2am i was laying in bed reading my book when i hear the sound of claws against hubbys toolbag (which was on the floor near the tank) and i look over to find that Chip had opened the sliding lid and climbed out of the tank and jumped off the side and onto hubbys toolbag and when i tried to grab him he ran into the little en suite toilet!

Luckily he climbed into an open exercise ball quite happily so i could keep him confined whilst i dug out the small Peggy cage from the cupboard :rolleyes:

Now i gotta invest in another decent sized cage for my little Houdini!

2. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

LMAO.. PESKY RODENTS... they dont have cause some havoc..lol

3. Sarah+Hammies

yeah tell me about it! :rolleyes: hes always plotting his escape!

4. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

I had to bend the catch on Princess Neeco's cage..lol she got out twice.. Dug my carpet up in living room by the door.. couldn't work out why i struggled to get the door open.. But she is easy enuff to catch.. i let them out all the time so its not like great escape for them..lol

5. Sarah+Hammies

My hammies run around all over my house so they know all the good places to play, which is probably why he wants to get out all the time! :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice