UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning :)

hope your all well on this horrible wet/rainy/miserable day!

My dogs have officially fallen out with me, they were my best friends at 7am when we were jogging around corn fields....

but now the big boys and girls have all had their injections, all wormed and flea'd up to date...AND THEIR NOT HAPPY!

Their layed in the same bed giving me evils, every time i walk past i get the 'your so cruel' look....ah wells, its for their own good!

Attachments

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
Morning :)

hope your all well on this horrible wet/rainy/miserable day!

My dogs have officially fallen out with me, they were my best friends at 7am when we were jogging around corn fields....

but now the big boys and girls have all had their injections, all wormed and flea'd up to date...AND THEIR NOT HAPPY!

Their layed in the same bed giving me evils, every time i walk past i get the 'your so cruel' look....ah wells, its for their own good!
aww bless them!

·
Registered
23,239 Posts
Aww, poor miserable wet doggies! My lot just go for zoomies round the house and attempt to dry off on the sofa cushions.
Although last time I gave Banjo a wormer he bit clean through my thumb (nail included!!):eek:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Oh dear!! :eek:

Don't worry one of my girls is the same after a bath ;)
They both had a bath this morning too....so i must really really really be in bad books! On a plus, were off to 'pets at home' later for treats and dog food...so theyll love me then....plus tonight is 'sardine' night for them which they LOOOOVVVEEEE and keeps their coats so glossy!!! but for now they still wont come anywhere near me!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.