UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a phone call today asking if a film company could use Hattie and Blush in a scene in a new roman film. They want them to stand whilst there actors hold them in a 'hunt' scene were to wolfhounds would be gaurding something. Im not allowed to disclose any details about the film :scared: so thats all I can say...excited be not the word..

:thumbup:

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
Awesome congrats :thumbup: First Elmo now Hattie and Blush, PF has some famous doggies :D

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How's blush's hock now, has she had it tapped yet?
No I took her back for it to be looked at again, he was satisfied that its gone down enough that she doesnt need it tapped or anti-inflamms.. she got sent home with 2 weeks bed rest - shes not a happy girl shes been walked for more than a week, no running or jumping its going down lovley! It doesnt click anymore, no limp and you wouldnt look at it and think it was still sighltly swelled ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.