Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My dog peeing on puppy!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by KittyKat1, May 8, 2010.

1. KittyKat1

KittyKat1 PetForums Member

My friend brought over her new puppy, an 8 week Boxer puppy to meet my 2 year old cairn terrier. The two got on good, started playing and smelling each other right away - but then my cairn peed on the little boxer!!!
    I didn't know what to do - he's fully housetrained and I wasw sooo embarrassed! lol

Anyone have any ideas of why he did this?? Oh to be inside the head of a dog for a day!

2. GillyR

GillyR PetForums VIP

Ha ha -- no idea, at a guess, maybe your dog was marking the pup? making her (is it a she?) his lol....i wouldnt worry too much, when your dog starts peeing up others owners legs then you should be embarressed :lol:

3. welshdoglover

welshdoglover PetForums Senior

When I let my two out in the morning, the older dog pees first, my poodle pees second onto the exact same spot, then my older dog will stick his head into the stream of pee to sniff it! :eek: I couldn't understand at first why my bichon had yellow streaks in his fur, I had to sneak by the window to watch how he managed to do it. :lol:

4. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

my nut case male while walking with his 'siss' dose pees on her , when they sniff something and he decides to have a piss dose not matter she is in his way ...now she learnt to get out of his way ...

5. lula

lula PetForums Junior

OMG that has just made me LOL (hubby looking across the room with raised eyebrow at me) :lol:

I'm still new to this wonderful world of dog ownership, they are characters aren't they?

Louise xXx

6. welshdoglover

welshdoglover PetForums Senior

^^^^^^^

pmsl :lol: so its not my dogs that do this then :lol:

7. KittyKat1

KittyKat1 PetForums Member

LOL! it's good to know that my little dog isn't so weird afterall! (I still want to think of him as one in a billion though!)
    Thanks for the replies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice