Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My dog is weird!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by cinnamontoast, Nov 17, 2012.

1. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

Bear decided to stick his head in the wood burner (obviously cold this morning after last night's fire!) to pull out the charcoal wood bits. Here he is hoovering up bits:
    [​IMG]

I had to close the door because he would have taken out all the lumps and there were loads. Great snack!

2. Lexiedhb

Lexiedhb Team Ginger!

Bizarre critters arent they? Did he have an upset tum or anything? as charcoal is meant to be good for that isnt it?

3. cinnamontoast

No, he's fine, bored and looking for entertainment. He and Zak do this regularly when we have fires, but Brig won't touch charcoal. Bear's now collected all the toys and put them on the bed. They need to go out but there's football on the field so they'll have to wait.

4. Holtie

Holtie PetForums VIP

Wish my dogs did this but on their own beds!! :rolleyes:

'Mum, is it finished yet? is it finished yet?!' :D

5. Lexiedhb

Lexiedhb Team Ginger!

Is ok mums I tidys up to entertain myselfs whilst stoopid hoomins kick a ball on my field.......

6. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

charcoal is good for them, aren't the black Bonios and black Shapes charcoal.

7. cinnamontoast

Don't think there's much actual charcoal in those things. He's banned from cereal cos of skin issues and I spoke too soon about no upset tummy: cleared up the poo area, lots of liquid euw bits. :( he's fine otherwise, always hungry (was wormed last week), bouncing around the woods/field, sat at my feet asking for his ball, which I forgot, bad mummy!
    [​IMG]

#7 cinnamontoast, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  8. Bagrat

Bagrat PetForums VIP

Charcoal is suppoised to be good for wind. I have been meaning to buy jackson A SHED LOAD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice