Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My diet is not going well!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 14, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I decided to try and lose some weight.
    My diet is not going too well!!!

Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that gives me recipe's for healthy meals?
    I do not think I am eating a proper balanced diet as I'm always tired! Get headache's easy too.

I have started to eat a bowl of cereal in the morning instead of snacking then having a big lunch, so now have cereal in the morning, then a sandwich or soup at lunch. And I know that soup is supposed to keep you from feeling hungry for longer. I just wish I had a pot big enough to make my own, it's not cheap!

It's tea time I just haven't got a clue what foods I am supposed to eat more or less of!

x

2. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

It's so hard to know what to have really. Some people say eat more of this & that & then other people say, no don't eat that, that bloats you etc. I just try to keep away from anything kinda heavy after 6, sometimes after 8 at the very latest. I'm actually finding fruit a great help at the moment. I know it's not a meal, but at this time of the year, the fruit is nice, so sometimes I find that if I'm craving a snack, instead of reaching for biscuits or crisps, I just have some fruit instead. Boring, I know, but it's helped me lose almost half a stone in the last month or so. I also like some of the Weight Watchers stuff. They have a nice range of stuff, they also do some nice cakes & stuff like that, so if I really want something sweet, I'll just have one of their cakes, or crisps instead of normal snacks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice