UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup:

So I just did a wee 2 min brush on the dogs

Dixie:

Dave:

And then Lenny demanded that he be brushed and growled at me wagging his tail as I did it :lol:

I am SO glad I bought this brush!

·
Registered
111 Posts
i've got a furminator its pretty good, gets right at the undercoat, and if you brush the right way you can remove the gathered hair from the teeth and give your dog a 'tache for a couple of seconds before he realises you're taking the mick out of him...

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
I will try and get a photo later of how much actually comes off Luck with my furminator, its crazy. I could make another Lucky (not that I'd want to) :blink:

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
They are good PG but be careful because they strip too. Loads of Mal users were fuming at these, none more so than show folk, lol. I use mine now and then to trim down their 'trousers' other than that I use a Mikki undercoat rake, they're good too! :)

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
I have a similar one - mikki moult master. It's fab. Worked on all of my fosters and works well on Nicky, sadly its rubbish for Tig. Still a great buy as Nicky moults all year round.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.