Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My Day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sequeena, Jul 2, 2009.

1. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

[​IMG]

It's finally started raining here which is great. It's brought the temperature right down (though it still humid and warm). I took Sky down my mum's and was caught in it on the way back. I found out something new about Sky: She does not like to walk in the rain. Not because she dislikes rain, but because of the different sounds cars make in the rain (skidding, etc). She went nuts every time a car passed us. I'll make a mental note of that for the future.

In other news Sean finally consolidated all his debts. We would have preferred to get a substantial loan off someone to pay all his debts off but we couldn't find a lender (even though he paid a £49 fee to a broker to find him one - idiot). He finally bit the bullet and consolidated everything. We're going to pay £170 the first month (£70 charge) and £100 every month after that. Yay for not having to live on sandwiches every day.

We spoke to buy as you view about getting a new fridge freezer today. The one I brought to the house conked out a while back so we've had to buy fresh stuff all the time (that's not good for our finances either). We can't afford to buy a new one - we only just bought a washing machine, so spoke to BAYV and the man is coming round tomorrow to sort everything out.

So all I have left to do is ring the council and get the to take it away (including the old washing machine out the back), unless any of you want a useless fridge freezer? :p

How has your day been?

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

tRY FREE CYCLE YOU MAY FIND A FRIDGE FREEZER ON THERE DOESNT COST TO REGISTER AND YOU CAN PICK WHERE YOU WANT TO PICK UP FROM, ALL YOU DO IS REGISTER SOMETHING YOU NO LONGER USE IN RETURN YOU CAN GET SOME THING YOUR AFTER.

3. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Glad you have managed to get your finances in order, nothing worse than having to worry about every penny, it will be more manageable now, i would think just paying the whole lot off and just dealing with one debt.:)

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I never thought about free cycle, thank you!

Oh yes, it's a weight off my shoulders. Our house phone doesn't stop ringing from 10am-8pm with people asking for money and my poor OH hardly gets any sleep so he goes to work at night completely knackered and does an 11-12 hour shift (oh the joys of being a duty manager eh?)

5. Savahl

Savahl Guest

sounds like you had a productive day! must be a relief

I had a long day. loooooong

was at work ay 6am this morning and only just got home :( (half 5) for the 4th day running. I was working with civil engineers all day out in the sun, broken up by training the production engineers...so was quite boring.

On the plus side an ice cream van came on site and we all got free 99's!!! It was owned by an ex employee, it made my day lol. Drove around the site with its bells on!

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Oh dear :( I hope you didn't get any sunburn!

Mmm I love 99's :D

7. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

i lost £40 god knows were, nearly fell on my bum on the slippery patio wearing flip flops in the rain lol!

Im utterly tired, But i just did 700 hula hoop spins on the wii fit lol and some other exercise, so now im gunna get a hot chocolate cake and do some more to burn some of it off lol!

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Aw no lol!

I'm dying for a wii fit x

9. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

OWW i just dropped my tent peg for my rabbit run on my toe :'[ i now have a circular hole in my toe that is bleeding -cries.

i have a wii fit :D you can come round mine! xx

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

omg D: that sounds horrible!

11. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

what coming to my house :eek: :( fine.
    lol nah
    it was rather painful. im now complaining to my dad about it haha!
    i bet it'll be bruised in the morning!

12. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Of course I'll come to your house lol :p
    Bet your dad's really happy lol

13. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

uh oh, my dads just noticed poppet has chewed through a speaker wire :x

14. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

it sucks to have my life at the mo lol Nothing is going right this month only good things have been my sons 5th birthday and my daughters 4th brthday in 2weeks thats it everything else has been sucky lol!

If you were closer you couldve used mine :) its cheeky and says "ouch" when you or well me stands on it lol nothing like making you feel a lard lol

15. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Haha he's REALLY happy then!

You can switch with me, I don't want this month to exist at all :(

Haha! I would have punched it... if it wasn't just a computer program...

16. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

he's FURIOUS
    poppets being banished to the hallway and kitchen :p

17. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

i'd punch it if was a person lol Hurts my stupid knee tho and then my hips hurt, god im such a moaner please feel free to shoot me!

Lol Rachh i remember a gerbil of mine ate our bathroom wall over night my dad went nuts!! even more so when they stupid thing went went running around in the wall for days and he had to make holes everywhere to try and get it out :eek:
    His new kittens emptied his paper draw and his shredder lol

18. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

LOL! haha :) my rabbit never used to chew til he met rosie haha

19. spid

spid PetForums VIP

My day started good and ended up pants - I'm at the base where the jet crashed and the base wives are in termoil. Really not good. Everyone is affected in some way. :cryin::cryin:

20. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I am so sorry :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice