Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My day out (Very Pic Heavy)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sue&harvey, Jun 17, 2010.

1. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Hi all it's Harvey. Ive been out ALL day in the mountains. Ive never been before and neither had my furmums... and it showed. They spent all day yesterday planning our route, except they didn't look at the key on the map, so didn't realise that the road would turn into a dirt track. :rolleyes:
    The Blue line is the one they spent ages planning...

[​IMG]

They were very bendy and high roads with little to stop us if my furmum made a mistake when driving, so I was a very good boy and stayed quite in my crate. I was a little bit travel sick, but OK once my furmum cleaned up. We saw all this and lots more on the way there...

It was really high up, Sue kept telling hills to move over, as she thought we would fall off the edge :scared:
    [​IMG]

This Kitten was tiny! Her mummy and sibling were out too, hope they were OK. There owners were there too

[​IMG]

This is what happens when you don't read the map properly!
    [​IMG]

But it was very pretty up there

[​IMG]
    This would be a water fall in winter.

So we made our way back down, and down, and down.
    [​IMG]

So We then followed the Purple line :rolleyes: The road got really hairy here!:eek:

[​IMG]

We stopped at a really pretty Village "Fataga"
    [​IMG]
    I had a drink and gave the 2 leggeds a walk.

We finally made it to the lakes, and there was lots of smells, ducks and birds. It was really really quiet. Nothing apart from the wildlife noises and my sniffing.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dinner time???

[​IMG]

I got the nobble of the bread Roll :thumbup:, as well as chicken and an egg/

[​IMG]

Having a rest in the shade
    [​IMG]

Then off to explore some More... Come on mum

[​IMG]

And a few pics of the views... they were very nice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We made our way home, but stopped off at the pet shop for a treat for me because I was a good boy:thumbup:

[​IMG]
    My new Bone

Then we a quick play in the park, before coming home. I was very tired when I got home, so I had a quick nap

[​IMG]

Great day had by us all.
    I'm off to have my tea now.. woofs and paws Harvey ( sorry if I bored you) :)

2. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

lovely pictures :thumbup:

3. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

:thumbup: Looks absolutely gorgeous! (the scenery & Harvey, of course :D )

4. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

OMG!! Hi it's Logan, can we come and move in with you, your 2 legs look like they live in a fab dog friendly place! I will try and book tickets while i have my 2 legs' laptop and we will all see you soon........... :thumbup: :thumbup:

5. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Thanks I have been clicker training my human in photography, she is slow in learning but getting there :D

Awww Fanks

Woop woop new friends coming to play, can Matrix and Blade come too :thumbup: Oh and tell your fur mum that my furmum will do any tablets you might need. Hope you feel better soon best paws :)

6. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Sounds and looks like you all had a fantastic day :thumbup:
    Some scary looking roads :scared: And some stunning scenery :)

7. rona

rona Guest

Oh I couldn't have done that road :eek:
    Looks like a brill place though

8. leashedForLife

looks like U had a terrific day, gorgeous pics too -

don;t trade Ur human in, Harvey, training may be challenging now + then, but i think U have a keeper. :thumbsup:
    any human who takes U out for a mountain-picnic *and* stops at the pet-shop on the way home, is a goodie...
    thanks for sharing the pics,
    --- terry

9. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

The Road were horrendous, and I admit I shut my eyes at times. Some of the roads were badly water damaged with chunks broken off, and they had cones around the area :scared:

Hey leashed, I won't trade her in just yet then :D They even let me sleep in their bed last night. :thumbup: Oh got to go theres the cat. Woofs :)

10. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Buster says Sounds like you've got your humans well trained how did you do it? That looks like a great place to walk

11. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

I think a combination between my very cute "you know you love me face" and the clicker training works really well on the two leggeds. You let them believe they are training you, accept the tasties they give you and then coz you are a good boy you get even bigger treats. Simples :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice