Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My Clever Boy

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by Faoladh, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Faoladh

Faoladh PetForums Junior

From a happier time. He's since been rehomed as I became homeless and haven't been able to have any other cats since, but I'm still proud of him and wanted to show him off.

He was 13 in this clip and I had him from a kitten; my mother used to work in a school and bought him for £20 from the parent of one of the students whose cat had a surprise litter. She was fixed after that. I've always been of the 'adopt don't shop' mentality and don't encourage backyard breeders but I was 11 years old at the time and they needed a home, my mother wanted a cat etc. My dad didn't want anything to do with him and she left the country 6 years later, so he became my boy.

Catstorm, SbanR and chillminx like this.
  2. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Gorgeous cat! :) xx

Faoladh likes this.
  3. Faoladh

Faoladh PetForums Junior

Thanks, I always thought he was a looker, myself :D He was one of the few black cats in the litter and his mother was a tiny shorthaired tortoiseshell thing. I wonder if his dad had some Turkish Angora in him.

chillminx likes this.
  4. Pinto

Pinto PetForums Senior

Black cat, what’s not to love. He’s beautiful

Faoladh likes this.
  5. Catstorm

Catstorm PetForums Junior

Handsome boy!

Faoladh likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice