Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My Christmas Wish list

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by leoti, Dec 21, 2007.

1. leoti

leoti PetForums VIP

Dear Santa,

I've been a good doggy mum all year. I've fed, cleaned and cuddled my dogs on demand, visited the Vet's office more than my own doctor, spent more on their shampoos and conditioners than I do for myself, and most of the time they are groomed better than I am. I was hoping you could spread my list out over several Christmases, since I had to write this letter with a black marker pen on the back of a dog food receipt in thelaundry room between cycles of dog bedding, and who knows when I'll find anymore free time in the near future with puppies coming and dog shows on the horizon.

Here are my Christmas wishes:

I'd like a pair of legs that don't ache (in any color, except purple,which I already have) and arms that don't hurt or flap in the breeze; but are strong enough to put my struggling dog into the tub for a bath.

I'd also like a waist, since I lost mine somewhere eating dog show food and at least three show outfits and some jeans that will zip all the way up without the use of power tools.

If you're hauling big ticket items this year I'd like noseprint resistant windows, floors that clean themselves, and a refrigerator with a secret compartment behind the crisper where I can hide to eat my own snacks without having to share with a pack of barking maniacs.

On the practical side, I could use a battery operated dog that is always stacked perfectly and moves to perfection on my command to boost my showing confidence, along with at least two bitches who don't bump each other to start a fight.

I could also use a recording of The Dog Whisperer chanting "Don't pee in the living room" and "Get off of her, she is not in heat" because my voice seems to be just out of my dog's hearing range and can only be heard by the next door neighbors who are at least an acre away.

If it's too late to find any of these things, I'd settle for enough time to brush my teeth and comb my hair in the same morning, or the luxury of eating food warmer than room temperature without it being served in a Styrofoam container at a dog show.

Well, Santa, the buzzer on the dryer is ringing and some of my dogs saw my feet under the laundry room door.

They think I am eating dinner in here again and they are missing out on leftovers.

Have a safe trip and remember to leave your wet boots by the door and look down so that you don't step into an "accident".

I would have left cookies, but between the dogs and the cat, there is no chance that anything other than drool will be left on the plate.

I left you a Hot Toddy to warm you from the cold, but after a day like this, I
    drank it myself.

Yours Always,
    Doggy Mum
    P.S. One more thing...you can cancel all my requests if you can keep my doggy "kids" in perfect show coats so they win at shows!! :)

2. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hee hee I like it :)

3. carol

carol PetForums VIP

thats really good :)

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hee hee, :D:D:D very good, i hate cleaning the floor and then in they all come and there is mud everywere, and soggy wet dogs, roll on the summer, !!:mad:

5. That is very good indeed!:D

6. carol

carol PetForums VIP

no the best thing is whe you are covered in mud then go sainsbury's shopping wearing big muddy boots as well

for some reason you get funny looks

7. colliemerles

hee hee hee, yes, or sometimes i get back from walking the dogs, and dont have time to change, so go up the school to collect my little ones with my doggy coat on, the one covered in paw prints and mud,:D:D

8. carol

carol PetForums VIP

hehehe
    its good fun when you get the weirdest looks

9. I do envy you girls!

10. colliemerles

i love walking across the fields in my wellingtons and big coat, me and the dogs, covered in mud, sometimes we dont see any one just rabbits and deer, its great,:D

11. it is must be great!!!

12. carol

carol PetForums VIP

when we go out to broxbourne forest
    i see deer & rabbits followed close behind by the dogs.
    i do see the dogs when we go a quick glims of them as they run pass
    they love it

13. Brilliant. Take the camera next time!

14. carol

carol PetForums VIP

all i'll get is the forest
    might get a blur of a dog in it

15. "Blur of a dog chaising blurred deer in a blurred forest"!

16. carol

carol PetForums VIP

yep
    furry things running for the hills

17. LOL:D:D:D:D:D:D

18. colliemerles

it will be like looking at the pictures ,after afew glasses of wine, me thinks,:D:D:D

19. carol

carol PetForums VIP

it will be spot the dog

heehehehehe

20. colliemerles

spot anything,remotely animal like, :D:D,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice