Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My cat's not been well.....

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by hebber, May 18, 2010.

1. hebber

hebber PetForums Junior

Today she has been sick and had diarrhoea (all over the carpet as well as in her litter tray) and I really don't know if it's something she's eaten or if she's poorly with something. I don't know anything about cats so don't know if this is common so can someone give me a little info or reassurance that this is all normal please. I'm worried sick about my little stray now :(
    Thanks.

2. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

how long have your cat been ill if more than three days i would ring the vets because if he/she has bad deairae or sickness he proble got a bug or something they can give you stuff to help you cat feel better when my smokey got like that i took him to the vet and he got better in no time thats what i would do hope your cat gets better soon

3. groundhogdaze

groundhogdaze PetForums Member

Take her to a vet asap. It's probably nothing more than an upset tummy but better safe than sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice