Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my cats need a foster family

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by vickie1985, Aug 10, 2009.

1. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

Hi everyone,

could be finding our selves in a bit of a situation in a month or so where the only option we have is to find a foster home for our 3 cats (2 aged 1, and 1 12 week kitten)

We are basicly getting this rented house sold from under our noses, and the best thing for us is to move in with family so we can get a deposit together to buy our own house, as we are also in the process of adoption it will be better for us to be in our own house so we dont have to keep moving.

The downside to where we are most likely staying is that my partners brothers girlfriend is scared of cats. :(

I dont want to loose my cats forever, it will be a min of 6 months, we are guessing around 10 months.
    Could anyone help?
    i dont want to go down the route of a rescue centre, it would break my heart.

2. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

BUMP!

We are still looking for a foster home, the kitten i may have found a home for her, but deffo need a foster for the 2 1 and half year olds.

PLEASE HELP! We are taking a round guess at 12 months now.
    It would be much appreciated if someone could take my babies on for me.

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Bump! I hope someone can take them in hun xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice