Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my cat is about to go..

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by tanita, Sep 3, 2018.

1. tanita

tanita PetForums Newbie

Hi guys i am new to this forum, but i needed some support. It looks like my cat is deteriorating at this point. She is 17. years old, so mb I cannot complain of the life she has given me. I am a very spiritual person. I beliefs that pets have an energy that supports us human. Even though its a different type to a human energy. It is non-karmic. They have nothing to learn in this life like us, they just need to be. Last year my cat had an episode too, when I thought she was going to die. I just asked her to stay with me, just for a bit, and so she did. This year... I am not so sure. I am deverstated as u might understand. However, you should know, that they don't just disappear into a thin air. When time comes and we cross over, they will be waiting for us. Cats r mystical creatures that live in 2 wolds anyway most of the time, dogs are just here to give us joy and love. Smaller animals probably don't have that much energy, but they still will be there for u. God bless them. They will be still there for us. You can just call them and they will come. They are always here with us, even when they cross over. And they will be there, when we do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice