Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My cat is 63 Days pregnant!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Turkilou, May 14, 2010.

1. Turkilou

Turkilou PetForums Member

My cat is 63 days pregnant and she is sleeping alot. Her belly seems to have dropped a little and you can see her back bone again now, she hasnt wanted as much food as usual today but still nibbling little bits, this morning i thought she might have been ready to give birth as she laid down licking her self and then ran around and then sat down to lick herself again i thought this was it she was going to be a mummy but nooooooo, nothing has happend since, im sooo excited and a little impatiant i cant wait to see her babies. She is rather big aswell for a dainty cat. When she is laid on me wanting cuddles you can see and feel the little kittys moving, i have seen them moving inside her for about 2 weeks now, so i dont think its going to be long YEAY!!! Is anyone elses cat pregnant and this far on into the pregnancy???

P.S i am new on here :)

2. malibu

malibu Guest

Welcome :thumbup:
    My cat is approx 8 weeks preg (not sure for definate) but the vets said less then 2 weeks when we tooh her last monday, hope the kittens come soon for you x

3. Turkilou

Thanks, i have ust been to check on her as she is in the other room laid on a towel on the sofa, she has a box and a cat carrier thing in there but she is only intrested in the sofa lol, When i walked in she just looked and me and cried then cleaned herself then went back to sleep, the usual routine the last few days bless her.........! Hope your kittens come soon too. X:thumbup:

4. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

A breeder i am getting a cat from's female didn't give birth untill her 70th day so never worry. Keep us updated.

5. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

My cat Squeak just had 6, theyre one day old :D

at the mo they are in an xxl crate next to me and my 5 stone puppy is snoozing next to the crate :001_wub:

6. Turkilou

Thanks HollyM, i am sure she will be a mummy by this time next week, she keeps showing signs she isnt going to be long but then they go away!!

Starlite, awwwwww bless, i cant wait to see her little kittys. i keep wondering how many she has in there cos her belly is always moving and it looks like there is a few.

i will keep you posted xx

7. Turkilou

She is normally a very loving cat but today she hasnt wanted me to touch her or she hasnt wanted to come and sit on my knee or anything. Is this normal?

8. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Yes, I'd say babies are imminent hon. Good luck! xx

9. Turkilou

thanks aurelia, she has also been sleeping on the sofa for the last 2-3 weeks but now that doesnt seem good enough she is showing intrest in her box (both of them):thumbup: which she hasnt done since i put it there

10. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

If she is going in and out of them quite often, then I think you will have kitties in the next 6hrs maybe. That's what Rilly did leading up to the big push :D If you see her go in and lay on her side, then it's probably time!

Of course I could be wrong, after all every cat is different! Rilly didn't make a sound while the first one came out, yet I expected her to scream. Good job we hadn't gone to sleep or we would have missed it all.

11. Turkilou

aww bless her, she is a brave cat then, she must have seen what i wrote because she has gone back to laying on the sofa the little bugger haha, i dont think it will be wrong she seems different today :eek:)

12. Arlani

Arlani PetForums Junior

Ohh how exciting, keep us updated!! And make sure to post pics of your new kitties :D

13. Turkilou

She still hasnt had them but she is in and out the bed now!!! She has never done this before, I really don't think its going to be long now, i cant wait i am not going to be able to sleep tonight cos i think she is going to have them tonight, well i hope so bless her she is so big for her little frame :( she is in the nesting box i made her now which she has never been in and stayed in since i made it .

14. Turkilou

Hiya People

my cat had her kittens this morning, she had 4!! 1 ginger one, 2 white and black, and 1 black and white one. They are so cute and she is a brilliant mum. will post pics when i get a better one of them

15. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

Congratulations

16. Arlani

Arlani PetForums Junior

Ohh my, congrats!! That's wonderful news, looking forward to the pics :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice