Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My cat has brown spot on his nose

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by tmcdiscord, Apr 14, 2020.

1. tmcdiscord

tmcdiscord PetForums Junior

Hello
    I adopted my cat his name is Roma, a month ago. Recently, about a week ago, he started to have a black line in the middle of his nose, and it looks like the line is engraved in his nose. Then after some days, the lines disappeared and now there is a big brown spot.

There's something might be the potential problem, but I'm not sure. I think it might be his dry food is causing this. Initially when I adopted him, I gave him a good brand of food. But then I switched to Whiskas dry food because I couldn't get out of home to a hypermarket because of the lockdown from covid-19. When I swtiched to Whiskas, I believe I started to notice this change in his nose.

This is an image of his nose, you can notice the hair is being torn out and the borders of the spot are making a perfect shape. So it cannot be just dirt, he won't allow me to touch it:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice