Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My Boy is two today

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sallyanne, Jan 29, 2008.

1. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

My Tyler is Two Today!!!

From this,
    [​IMG]

To this,
    [​IMG]

2. garryd

garryd Guest

nice dog ! he needs some more muscle at the front though ,how far do you walk him??? Lovely looking dog though ! Nice clean white ! does he get dirty qwick?? my white dogs do !:cool:

3. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

He doesn't show his muscle in photos,whites hard to get the muscle to show up,he gets filthy,trying to keep him clean for shows is a nightmare,

He gets 1-2 hrs a day onlead and maybe an hour offlead,depends whos about.

4. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

lovely picture's, happy birthday tyler x What did u get him? I always buy mine gifts on xmas birthdays etc :D

5. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Nice dog, shame about the owner......:D......Im only joking sally, honestly.
    Lovely looking boy.
    What shampoo do you use to keep him so white?

6. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Thanks,
    He gets loads of doggie treats lol

He just gets washed in whatever,usually whatever I buy.
    He's not keen on having a shower but loves the paddling pool,crazy dog! :D:D:D

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I've was told by alot of people to use natural dove shampoo on the white dogs, i do now and it brings them up sparkling :D last an hour till they go out and roll in the mud :mad:

8. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Ive experimented with all sorts even the equine whitening shampoo's but they're so expensive.
    Will try dove tho, thanks.

9. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

Gorgeous pics.... Happy Birthday to tyler. Give him a big hug from me............ :D

10. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

he looks really nice. yeah it's not easy to keep them clean like river. he really does play a lot. so his color white became dirty white.LOL

11. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Happy Birthday sweet boy :)

12. Dennyboy

Dennyboy PetForums Member

Happy birthday handsome man :D

Mel

13. garryd

garryd Guest

hahhahahaha:D

14. garryd

garryd Guest

you know sally my opinion of putting muscle on a dog has changed over the years! My two young cousins both bought blue staffs from the same breeder about 3 years ago now ,and the size difference between the two dogs is huge ! One dog is 24kg and the other one is 21kg ,they both have endured the same diet, but how they have been walked is what has caused the size difference ,The smaller dog has had the run of orchard so has never been on a lead much ,but would you believe the big dog lives near the city and has been lead walked all his life and his chest is huge ! I mean he is like a cartoon character! i will get some pics and show you what i mean ! It just gos to show if they pull on a lead and you walk them 2 mile a day this must build that chest up!?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice