Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My Blue Birman Baby

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by KittehNom, Apr 26, 2011.

1. KittehNom

KittehNom PetForums Member

I went and picked my little Blue Point Birman Boy on Monday! Below some pictures of him looking UTTERLY adorable! His name is Timpasmac Jango Paws

His markings so far are looking rather promising too! At least the front gloves look to finish right on the joint line, equal both sides :) can't tell the Gauntlet's yet as he is only little (5 weeks). He has the most gorgeous dark blue eyes and stunning personality.

Clambered right on over to me after exploring the area, crawled on to my lap, had a good look around and then fell asleep in the nook of my elbow. SO adorable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In my fiances hands - really shows how tiny he is :)

[​IMG]

2. Donskie

Donskie PetForums Member

So adorable. Are you hoping to show?? He looks so lovely.

3. Sacremist

Sacremist Mum to 2 cats and a dog

He's adorable! 5 weeks old, though? You clearly did not go to a reputable breeder.

4. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

he is lovely :)

5. Sacremist

She won't be able to show if kitten not purchased from a reputable breeder. No breeder of repute would let a kitten go at 5 weeks old.

6. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

I think they have just been and chosen him not actually brought him home yet or at least that's how I read it.

Sorry meant to also add:001_wub:

7. ChinaBlue

ChinaBlue PetForums VIP

I think the poster means she went and picked him rather than actually bring him home (at least that's what I hope!).

Very cute kitten.:)

8. KittehNom

I did NOT pick him UP - I picked him OUT of the litter! He is staying with Mum and the litter until he is 13 weeks! lol. Of course he is WAY not ready to come home with me! I am an experienced cat owner, not completely daft :) I got first pick of the litter so went to see them at a little under 6 weeks (the usual viewing age) so the breeder knew which kittens she could sell after

And yes, I am hoping to show him when he is old enough if he takes to it/enjoys it! If he doesnt like it, I wont force it upon him :) If his markings continue to develope well, then it will be in the Pedigree class, otherwise we will go Pet Class :)

9. Donskie

Donskie PetForums Member

I gathered it was a pick out rather than a pick up!! lol. Look forward to seeing him at shows be it Pedigree classes or pedigree pet classes. Bet you'll be counting the weeks down now till his arrival.:D

10. Sacremist

Oh, in that case, fair enough. Sorry, I thought you had brought him home. Glad you said, I was tempted to report said breeder to the GCCF.

11. KittehNom

The breeder is fully registered with the GCCF and very reputable and experienced with excellent credentials :) so don't worry. I have done my homework. My kitten will come with all his bloodgroup paperwork, pedigree paperwork and GCCF registration!

12. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

He is a little poppet :001_wub: Hope he does well for you :thumbsup:
    The countdown begins :D Hope you get lots of updates before he comes home to you and the time flies :yesnod:

13. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

lol! I read that 3 times thinking 'EH?!' lol :eek:
    But she means that she went and viewed him to choose him, breeders Have visits from 4-5weeks of age, some do it later, just down to the breeder, as long as precautions are taken, eg no other litters viewed within 24-48hours, shoes left at front door, anti bac used on hands, should be fine :)

his gorge :001_wub: Lovey deep blue eyes...nice mitts... :001_wub: I perfer birmans mitts to ragdolls, I like the fact that birmans looks as though they are actually wearing 'mitts' as aposed to the raggies white paws :)

14. KittehNom

I am doing Medical Finals at the moment before I qualify in the Summer, so time will DEFINITLEY fly!! :D

I have bought SO many toys already, can't stop myself :) Have bought a beautiful baby blue Mason and Cash Kitten bowl now too! And his picture is my screen saver and iphone background! I have started a countdown in my calender too!

8 weeks and counting!! :) Hurray!!!! :D

15. Sacremist

Being the proud companion of currently 7 Birmans, I can understand the excitement. Beware, though, they can be addictive.

16. KittehNom

Yes, so I have heard! :D

I have already resigned myself to the fact there may be more :) but we have another little semi-long haired girl in the house too called Lilly who is 2 years old :) here's a pic

[​IMG]

So all in moderation :)

17. Sacremist

She's lovely. What does moderation mean? I don't think that word exists in my vocabulary.:tongue_smilie:

18. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

Lily is beautiful :D

19. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

He's adorable I love birmans. I bet you can't wait to get him home

20. KittehNom

Thank you :) I happen to agree :D she has the most beautiful green eyes too, obviously she is happily "smiling" here, so no view of said eyes :)

She is a little Madam though :) Not in a bad way, she just knows her own mind :)

Have found a pic which sort of shows her eyes :)

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice