UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone not been on in a long time ( about 2 years)
Just wanted to post a couple of pics of my girls as some haven't seen Lolah since she was a pup and others haven't met Phoebe.

Lolah - Dogue de Bordeaux 3 years and Phoebe - Great Dane 2 years (always gets confused for a dalmation cross lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Wow what gorgeous girlies you've got :001_wub: I love Phoebe's markings, she looks amazing.

I bet there's not much room on your sofa for you :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww thank you all , i love my honeys and think they are the best ever but i am biased!

Lol you would be suprised Phoebe has a special trait ......
Fold-in-half-dane- origami-style
She can slip in anywhere! Lolah on the otherhand tries but doesn't succeed with her voluptuous beyonce bootay so often just sits on people :p

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys :) They are such good girls , which is handy with them being chunky's!

I don't mind when people mistake her for a dally but I have had people tell me theres no such thing as a Harlequin dane (theres been a few).

I even had a lady tell me i was conned as her aunt bred great danes and theres no such thing as harlequin so how can my dog be KC reg! She then proceeded to tell me i shouldn't have such big dogs as im just a kid (im 25 in january)
She was reporting me to the RSPCA as i obviously couldn't control the two giant dogs that were in a down stay at my feet unleashed :eek6:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.