Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My baby has gone missing

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by champers mum, May 16, 2019.

1. champers mum

champers mum PetForums Newbie

Champers has gone missing,hes a ginger and white good looking boy. he went missing on Tuesday at about 9pm we are all out of minds with worry, as we only moved eight weeks ago. We kept him in for five weeks before letting him out, followed all of the instructions, and let him out alone three weeks ago. He had been fine just hanging around in the garden but on Tuesday he just disappeared. we live in the middle of fields and woods. We have walked and walked looking and shouting his name but nothing, checked all the farms close by but no. we are worried sick, our 11 year old boy is nowhere to be seen.we live in ashton in makerfield wn4 please look around if you are out walking and let me know. we have also posted leaflets in the local garages and restaurants in case he shows up. Any advise?

2. Sacremist

Sacremist Mum to 2 cats and a dog

I’m so sorry. It sounds like you are doing all you can.

3. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Im very sorry to hear this. I hope he turns up soon.
    Cats can wander a long way ?
    have you contacted locals vets and cat rescues?
    You could put his details on this website.
    https://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/report/lost

4. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

Take his used litter and sprinkle it along the edges of your yard. Sit quietly in the evening in your yard and talk to him in case he is near by. Contact local vets and shelters, and not so local places as well.

5. champers mum

champers mum PetForums Newbie

I have tried the dirty washing in the garden yesterday when it was dry. Tried shouting tried just talking, i have walked and walked the fields and woods but not a sighting. contacted microchip, shelters and vets nothing. its like he has just vanished:(:(. Another new day with a lot of hope starts fingers crossed. its not knowing thats killing me .

Thanks for your good wishes x

Sacremist likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice