Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My Babies <3 (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by Fluffaluff, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Fluffaluff

Fluffaluff PetForums Member

I wanted to share with you all our dogs! We love them very much and they have brought so much joy to our lives and have really taught us a lot.
    Ive lots of pictures of them all but I will put them in replies as there are so many :001_tt1:

Our first dog is Daisy. We were given her free as she was being left alone from 7AM-7PM every day :(
    [​IMG]
    Id just like to add, this pic was taken after her being with us around 4 months, when we first got her she wouldnt ever go near this little stream :D

She just LOVES being out and about and really built our confidence up, we've never had an issue with her off lead
    [​IMG]
    She really is a cheeky girl!

Then came Douglas!
    [​IMG]
    We were given Doug as a wedding gift as he was born the day we got married (23/8/12)

2. Fluffaluff

Although Daisy didnt really appreciate a new dog in the house and its taken a lot of hard work to get them to appreciate each other, they now love romping around together.

[​IMG]

His little face stole my heart as soon as i saw him <3
    [​IMG]

Id never owned a puppy before and always dreaded the thought of it because i didnt think i could bring it up to be a happy well mannered dog.
    [​IMG]

As he got bigger he took in a lot quite quickly from me and even more so from Daisy
    [​IMG]

3. Fluffaluff

He loves his walks in the countryside
    [​IMG]

He loves the beach!
    [​IMG]

He is a very happy little fellow *despite his almost always sad expressions*
    [​IMG]

Dougies LOVES the caravan!
    [​IMG]
    He is loving and adorable and im glad we got a puppy!

So much so, we are getting ANOTHER!
    [​IMG]
    Khaleesi! She will be joining our family offically on the 8th sept! We can't wait.

4. rona

rona Still missing my boys

So nice to see small dogs being treated like real dogs :)

Lucky trio :)

5. owns the beast

owns the beast PetForums Senior

Love Daisy and Douglas :smile5:

The new addition looks adorable too!!! I hope they all get along well. I bet you're counting down the days :D

6. lostbear

lostbear Bear right at Newcastle . . .

What a lovely doggy family! And you've covered all the colour bases, so that no matter what colour your clothes and carpets, at least one of them will manage to get some hair to show up on it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

7. LynnM

LynnM PetForums Senior

Gorgeous little dogs :001_wub: and ditto what rona said.

I was never particularly into little dogs until I got one and now I have two :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice