Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My 8month old cockapoo

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Bethwilloughbyxx, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Bethwilloughbyxx

Bethwilloughbyxx PetForums Newbie

hi everyone, my little cockapoo Buddy is 8 months old. He is really healthy and active and is overall an amazing little dog.

He is my first dog and I am trying to do everything that’s best for him. Can anyone suggest any good that will be healthy and give him everything he needs? I currently have him in Asda dog sachets or pedigree puppy tinned food but feel like because it’s so cheap it might be full of crap and I really only want the best for him. Please don’t judge and I’m by far not a snob I just want my baby to be healthy and happy.

Attached Files:

2. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

You could probably do better for the same price or possibly even lower (it's not always necessary to give as much if you feed quality ingredients).

Have a look at www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk

It is an independent dog food comparison website which scores all types of foods (dry, raw, wet) on a scale of 0 to 5. You can set filters for your dog's weight, age etc and choose to view only the foods scoring, say, 4 and above. Then you can show them listed according to daily feeding cost so you can see what gives you best value for money.

3. Lolof

Lolof PetForums Newbie

Hi, I bet he is gorgeous! Trophy Pet Foods - natural, human grade ingredients with no additives, but best of all there is a food for all budgets!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice