Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my 7 week puppy is being sick.

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by lovintracy, Feb 28, 2008.

1. lovintracy

lovintracy PetForums Newbie

just wondered if anyone can help, i have a 7 week puppy, she keeps being sick,has no dierriea an being really sleepey.

2. Lisa M

Lisa M PetForums Member

I am no expert at all. I have only been a dog owner for a few months ..... but i would say vet????? 7 weeks is very young.

I hope the puppy gets well very soon :(

3. lizd4688

lizd4688 PetForums Member

puppies can and do eat anything and everything....is he drinking...
    has he been anywhere.
    has he had any of his jabs.
    i would say if it carries on a trip to the vet is best
    let us know how you get on...

4. Dawny

Dawny PetForums Member

Get to a vets. Today one of our clients brought in a puppy that had had vomiting and diarrhoea and hadn't eaten in 3 days. Needless to say we did everything we could but she soon collapsed and died. I don't know how some people can watch their pet suffer like this, I really don't. :(

(I'm not saying you are!)

5. lizd4688

lizd4688 PetForums Member

we have an outbreak of pravo in our area .....so if that was my pup it would be at the vets asap

6. lovintracy

hi just wont 2 say thanks, i took my puppy 2 the vets last night, they gave her 2 jabs, 1 to stop her being sick an another 1, they gave me something to line her belly, she got to have that 3 times a day, an something to stop her from deitraion, she got 2 go back tonight 2 have a worming jab as didnt wont to give her it last night, so far so good she seems loads better no sickness an playing more, so glad i took her.

7. lovintracy

hi just wont 2 say thanks, i took my puppy 2 the vets last night, they gave her 2 jabs, 1 to stop her being sick an another 1, they gave me something to line her belly, she got to have that 3 times a day, an something to stop her from deitraion, she got 2 go back tonight 2 have a worming jab as didnt wont to give her it last night, so far so good she seems loads better no sickness an playing more, so glad i took her.

8. lovintracy

9. lovintracy

10. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Go on, write it one more time, just to make double sure we see it lol :D
    (U KNOW U WANNA) :D :rolleyes:

Glad she's doing better anyways .

11. lovintracy

im new at this, so i only need to write it once an all will c.

12. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

did you bring your puppy to the vet? if your puppy still sick try to bring it to the vet for you to have a good advice and medicine.

13. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

U wrote the same thing 4 times ????? i was being sarcy..in ajoking like way.

14. nici

nici PetForums Senior

:D :D :D :D :D :D lmao

15. Lisa M

Lisa M PetForums Member

great news!!! :D

16. lovintracy

i new u were only joking, atleast i know i only got to write it once lol, i took milly back last night they gave her half a worming tablet, she is so much better now u wouldnt think anything was ever wrong with her, she is going back next friday for her first jab, we also got her insured today.

17. nici

nici PetForums Senior

ahhh good to here :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice