Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My 7 month year old Ball Python won't eat

Discussion in 'Snakes' started by homucifer95, Sep 2, 2019.

1. homucifer95

homucifer95 PetForums Newbie

I've had Monty for about nearly 2 month now and he's 7 months old. he had fed twice without no problem but since then he won't eat. i have tired everything and i don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is my first ball python as a pet but not my first snake (i got a adult corn snake) and i done a lot of research on ball pythons and if i doing something wrong then i really want to know how to fix it so monty can be happy.

The hot side of his housing is 29-31 degrees avenge and the cold side is between 25 and 27 degrees.Humidity is always between 58% - 65%, the highest it's ever gotten is 70%he has two hides, one on the hotter and one on the colder. and even got a wooden tube area for him to sit in if needed too. also water bowl on the cold side too.the RUB is 55cm length and 44cm width.

the only thing i've changed was one of his hides was a black plant pot but he kept knocking it over so i replaced it with a cave hide. thats the only thing i can think of that changed but that was because it was way too small for him. he hasn't fed in over a month now. any tips? is there something I'm doing is wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice