Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My 7 month old dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by archielee, Jul 3, 2009.

1. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

tacks his teddy to his bed and sucks it and fulls asleep, anyone else puppy do this

2. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

My Oscar baby does the exact same thing and he's 11 :lol:

3. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

awww all my dogs and pups love teddies, my little girl has 'donated' (the dogs helped themselves really) alot of her teddies to them, some dont make it as far as a day lol but they really loving a large teddy they got at the mo and why is it they all want the same one, even if you got loads all over the place??

4. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

My pup shares his bed with a winnie the pooh hot water bottle cover, I don't expect it to last long though, he chews it alot.

5. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

Yeah i know my pup pippa(11 weeks) loves teddys and so does cassie(15months) but they always want the same one!!:)Pippa is a lil minx, when cassie has the teddy she distracts her and runs away with it, she runs around the living room going behind the couch and sofas, cassie gets annoyed because she cant fit behind the couch!:)

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

William is nearly 6 and he loves his teddies but they have had to go away as Button chews them up. Until we had her he used to sleep with a giant cuddly wasp:rolleyes:

7. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Mika does that - kinda. He chews a toy for a bit and then falls asleep with it, like a baby holding a teddy. Kinda cute really :)

8. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Lilly is nearly 18months and suckles on blankets, jumpers and teddy's. kneading them with her paws.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice