Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

my 2nd interview has been postponed :(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ColliePower, Jul 22, 2009.

1. ColliePower

ColliePower PetForums Senior

As some of you may have seen in my other posts I was due to have a 2nd interview at a company literally across the road from me for a telesales (B2B) role.......well ive just got an email saying the MD has to postpone it for a week....

I know its not a huge deal but im peeved cos every day is getting worse here i just need to move on so badly :(

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

aww gutted :(

Just keep thinking that the chance is there for you to change, it's just another week longer! I had the same with the job i've just got, the interview ended up being a week later, it's annoying isn't it :(

in a way, it helped because by the time the extra week had passed, I was really laid back about the interview and it made it easier... and I got the job ;)

You might hate your current job but keep reminding yourself that it won't be for much longer now :)

3. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Awww sorry...but keep your chin up they are only postponing so you still have a chance! xxxx;);):D

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Aw no I hope the interview is rescheduled quickly!!

5. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

totally random but im loving your signature ;) lmao

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice