Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

My 2 update & pics

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by catseyes, Oct 31, 2012.

1. catseyes

catseyes PetForums VIP

I havent had much time recently to post so thought id quickly say my 2 are all now better grizzler from his sugery and zelda from her illness which we thinkmay have been seasonal canine illness.

zelda has grown a lot and it now a fluff monster.. in fact just a monster she is sooo very naughty but very clever and extremely stubborn!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

Great pictures :D

3. Gemmaa

Gemmaa PetForums VIP

Can't believe how grown up she looks! Gorgeous dogs. :)

4. theothersparticus

theothersparticus PetForums Senior

So glad they're both feeling better :D They look happy as well, love the photos.

Saw the Countryfile bit on Seasonal Canine Illness, sounds horrible and I really hope they can find out why it happens and make treatment easier.

5. catseyes

catseyes PetForums VIP

Thank you, the vets never did give us a diagnosis but it was either sci or it may have been canine haemoragic virus which has had breakouts aswell.

hard to tell.

She is well and truly better now and is a terror, never had a dog like her pulls like a steam train but knows heel, steals from tables when she knows shes not allowed, hates being brushed and go near her with scissors to trim or claw clippers and all hell breaks loose.

she is a fluffy whirlwind, theyre like chalk and cheese, grizz is a laid back ploddy cuddle bum and shes mad. love em both to death though.

6. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

Oh how I love to see pics of your 2. Grizz is looking well - I love him :001_wub: and Zelda has grown soooo much. She does look a right little devil - bet there's never a quiet moment with her around.

7. Beth17

Beth17 PetForums VIP

Zelda looks so grown up what a gorgeous young lady :)

8. catseyes

catseyes PetForums VIP

Never ever a quiet momment she has a voice and will use it.. constantly...

i say she looks like a little bearded lady now lol.

Grizz is doing well someone asked how old the 2 were at the weekend and and i said zelda is 8 months and grizz is 7 years she was surprised thought he was a youngun too.. hes doing really well and hope to keep him that way for a long time yet!

hate him getting older.. hes my special lad and has a big piece of my heart.

9. Paula07

Paula07 PetForums VIP

Very cute. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice