UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
very very cute, looking at them reminds me when our beardie bert was tiny like that, bert turned out to be a girl and ended up massive lol.

ive heard from alot of keepers that the childrens sand in argos which cost about 3 quid a bag is brilliant and safe to put in their viv's, so i decided to use it and for manyyyyy years i had no trouble with it, so dont pay out stupid prices for rip of petshop sand :).

it feels abit damp when u open it but just leave it at room temp overnight and its fine, gd luck with ur babys, they are a great pet to keep :)

G

·
ok thanks people xx i may longer willb on here as people have been complaining about my name sad sad sad xx
a name is a name, it did'nt offend me :) as long as you was'nt rude in any way shape or form i myself don't find ur name offensive.

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im saying by all as i am getting booted for my name and outa princible i wont change it as i dont think i should it aint doing no harm i have read on here worse things on here then my name so bye all and tc

G

·
im saying by all as i am getting booted for my name and outa princible i wont change it as i dont think i should it aint doing no harm i have read on here worse things on here then my name so bye all and tc
Dont be daft - change that name and continue to communicate as if nothing happened. A lots of people here loved your pictures!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.