Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Murphy and snoopy looking for a foster home

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by reikibear, Jun 24, 2009.

1. reikibear

reikibear PetForums Newbie

Hi, folks, thought we would and introduce ourselves, I'm Murphy the hungarian viszla, and my friend is Snoopy the cat. Its my 1st birthday next week and Snoopy is about 7. Our owners are trying to get a visa to spend a year australia and don't want to put us through the stress of planes and quarantine.

We are looking for a foster home for approx a year, starting at the end of November 2009. Our owners will pay for all of our expenses, insurance, food, bedding etc. and kennel fees for when you go on holiday.

We don't need to stay together, but snoopy doesn't like cats but puts up with dogs. I'm well behaved, neutured and like everything and everyone so I would be happy with children, babies and cats, as long as I'm not left on my own all day. We are from the Leeds/harrogate/york/halifax area so if you would like to see what it's like to have a dog with no long term commitment, or you have a dog and you think that you may like to try life with 2, then drop our owner Reikibear a line to talk about it.:)

#1 reikibear, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice