UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

This seems like a friendly community. Thanks for the warm welcome.

My husband and I have three cats: one british black kitty and two tabbies who we brought from the states 3 years ago when my husband decided it was time to move back home to creamy England. These kitties were our first three "children." We now have a fouth - our little boy :)

All four get along really well and having pets in the house has taught our little one the importance of being kind and gentle. It's lovely to see.

Looking forward to getting to know this community.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Hello,

This seems like a friendly community. Thanks for the warm welcome.

My husband and I have three cats: one british black kitty and two tabbies who we brought from the states 3 years ago when my husband decided it was time to move back home to creamy England. These kitties were our first three "children." We now have a fouth - our little boy :)

All four get along really well and having pets in the house has taught our little one the importance of being kind and gentle. It's lovely to see.

Looking forward to getting to know this community.
A very warm welcome, i hope you enjoy the forum, it's not hard to get addicted:thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.