Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

mum didnt listen

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by frags, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Missymoo

Missymoo PetForums Senior

She did explain her mum didnt want one of her daughters large bunnie!! not that the one she has bought looks very small :001_tt2:

2. frags

frags PetForums VIP

mum dont do BIG rabbits lol
    i was going to get in touch with a few breeders for her but she fell for her there and then, crazy? yep :D
    il tell her to keep an eye on tum, but i think it was the way she was laying as i felt her tummy and it wasnt mega big when holding her.

3. umber

umber PetForums VIP

awwwww how sweet and naughty naughty mum! Those ears look huge!

How was your dads 60th?

4. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Awwww, she's so cute :p
    I love those ears! and the name :p

I have been there and done that, aww its cute, I have room for it....
    I am getting better now tho, mind you I am out of room now!

I dont understand why she wouldnt want one of yours tho Frags! I love the big bunnies, I love my New Zealands, much nicer temprement than my Netherlands!, I would happily have one of yours! although I dont have the room :(

*Heidi*

5. frags

frags PetForums VIP

Umber my dads 60th birthday was brill.

let me clear up to everyone why my mum wont have 1 of mine, she has arthritas in most of her body so her back and her hands couldnt pick up the weight of a giant. she is always tempted to take 1 of my REW's but she knows she couldnt handle it as much as she wants to.

the littlen she has really isnt that big lol its half the size of mine :D i think it just looks bigger from the way ive taken the pic.

6. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

Sorry didn't read properly.
    Lets hope this little bun doesn't grow into those ears then lol.

7. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

she may only be 6 weeks old you never know with pet shops, its a shame people keep doing this because all they're doing is giving these awful places income from livestock and encouraging them to keep selling them. They'll be another poor baby bun in her place now :( i dont think she will be a small bunny at all, but she wont grow as big as a frenchie.

8. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

awww poor girl, hope the wound heals ok, My aunt got a rabbit about 10 years a go from pets at home or whatever it was called back then (petsmart?) and that had a bit which went pussy, she managed to get them to pay for the vets bills, worth a try!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice