UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My niece knows someone who desperately needs to to rehome a cat and 5 kittens. I mentioned trying a rescue and was told the owner tried and they wouldn't take them on :confused:
I am waiting for more details of ages etc and the name of the rescue they tried.

Meanwhile I was hoping someone here may know of some rescue centres near Nottingham that I can tell them about.
They are on the Beeston side of Notts.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Why do we live so far from all the pets that need help?! We are in Bexhill, in East Sussex. If you can think of a way I can help, I will do so. For example, I can take them if someone can help with transport (I don't drive).

Ceri

G

·
Sorry tiny hijack here, can't pm ceawood, you can longterm/retirement foster with this charity, close to you. If you foster the elderly/disabled. often they pay for all the vet bills and special diets. You can also emergency foster, short term. We'd all love to see any you foster, and someone on here, might fall in love with the short termers. Some may be mum and bubs...

Fostering Appeals - Celia Hammond Animal Trust UK Rescue Shelters

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for replying, I've heard no more yet but hopefully my niece will do her
best, she already has a few cats that have been dumped on her at various times so i know she wouldn't forget about them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.